Your privacy is important to us. The scope of this page is to explain how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
Questions and Opt Out
Things you tell us
The data that you share with us via submitting the contact form or directly emailing us, is stored securely. We only use it in order to do our job – to provide you with awesome services and we do not share it with any third party. We will contact you only regarding things related to the scope we started communicating in the first place and never send pointless messages.
No, we don’t have a newsletter. And yes our issue tracker is an intranet site with strict access policies. We mean business.
Things we automatically collect
We use Google Analytics in order to monitor our website’s performance. That means we automatically collect certain non-personal information to help us determine how we reach certain users and if we’re doing stuff right.
Some examples: the type of web browser you use, your OS, your ISP, the pages you view.
Things we do in order to keep data safe
Some of our internal workflows and company policies help us keep your data secured. Always.
How we work:
- the server and CMS used for this web site is constantly upgraded to the latest available version in order to benefit from the latest security patches;
- any data (like information sent in a contact form) is not stored on the server;
- we constantly backup everything;
- we never work from an insecure internet connection, and we never work from other machines, that do not belong to us and have not been properly configured (with a firewall and a dedicated security sollution);
- wireless is shit. We are 99% on cable, in order to maintain a secure internal network;
- sensitive client data (like access to company data or specific details like access to the client’s website Google Analytics account) is only given on a need to know basis and never stored in the browser;
- hardware firewall rocks;
We respect privacy.
Where your data is sent
Given that you can only send us data by this website’s contact forms, these things are not held by the Sinners Projects website, but mailed to us dirrectly on a different server (the e-mail provider’s server). From there, data is automatically deleted after 60 days or immediatly in some cases.
This means your data are not sent to a third-party company and are not used for marketing purposes in the future.