Logo design for Zbor Amanat
Premium vector logo design
Helped by clear typography, the vectorial representation of a delayed flight is properly expressed. The colors were respected and are in tune with the whole brand.
The logo expresses the niche perfectly, and prospective clients understand what the company does from the first contact with the logo.
What we were asked to do: a logo that expresses the company’s activity while respecting the brands color scheme. Expressing professionalism and friendlyness were a must.
The client loved our initial schetch so we went on to craft the final vector and graphics for the logo.
The modern and friendly approach we took expresses the main activity of the company perfectly while encouraging users to reach out to the company.
Made up of two parts – the imposing typography and the vector that gives out the idea of a delayed flight by using a clock and plane design, the logo properly states what the company does: deals with issues regarding flight delays and compensation for their customers.
Professional logo design
ready to be used
The logo is vectorial and crafted with a maximum attention to details. This means the logo is ready to use on any medium – digital or print. The client received many variants, so they can start using it from day 1 in any medium. The variants offered were: color, grayscale, white and black.
The design was shipped alongside other resources and guidelines so the client can rest asured that their brand will be properly represented anywhere it is needed.
- 100% vector – ready to use in any size without quality loss;
- Delivered in modern formats: .AI, .PDF, .EPS, .PNG, .JPG;
- 4 variants included:: color, greyscale, black/white and clean white (each variant is vectorial of course);
- CMYK – print-ready;
- The logo was presented in various mockups as well as delivered in various files at the correct resolution: favicons, website logo, raster files for various use-cases;
- Delivered a high-quality Facebook cover design, ready to use;